February 23, 2009

Caden's 3rd Birthday!


Making the birthday cake with Dad has become an annual tradition for Claire and Caden.  It all started with Claire's first birthday.  I had planned the most beautiful pink and yellow birthday party for my baby girl.  I made gorgeous invitations and decorations, we had pink and white gingham plates and napkins, and were expecting a house full of people the next day when I realized I had forgotten to pick up the cake!!  It was already after 5:00pm on Saturday and the bakery (Central Pastry, my favorite!!) was closed on Sunday!  Seems kinda silly now but I actually cried!  My perfect birthday party was ruined!  But Bryce came to the rescue!  Daddy and Claire had a ball making the birthday cake together and that's what we've done ever since! So, here's Caden following in the tradition for his 3rd birthday cupcakes!


How old are you gonna be tomorrow, Caden?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...